How do I create a wiki page that hangs from "Portal:Leap"?

How do I create a wiki page that hangs from "Portal:Leap"?

Re: How do I create a wiki page that hangs from "Portal:Leap"?

jcsl
El mi?rcoles, 14 de marzo de 2018 23:17:48 (CET) Carlos E. R. escribi?:

> How do I create a wiki page that hangs from
> <https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Leap>?
>
> I have undertaken to create a page that explain why Leap has what some
> perceive as an old kernel, after a thread in the factory mail list. I'm
> not an expert in wiki writing, but I think that the correct place to
> create this page is hanging from that portal. How do I do that? Or have I
> the concept wrong?
>
> --
> Cheers
>
>   Carlos E. R.
>   (from 42.3 x86_64 "Malachite" at Telcontar)

Hi.

IIRC, to create a subpage you just add /subpage-name to the URL (https://
en.opensuse.org/Portal:Leap/kernel Version for example ? spaces are allowed).
Then you'll get a message saying that the page doesn't exists. Press the
Create button and Save when you finish editing. Or you could create the
article in the SDB prefix (https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Leap Kernel Version or
whatever). In both cases you have to add the link somewhere in the Portal
page. I'd add it in the Common questions section in the Topics box.

Greetings.

Re: How do I create a wiki page that hangs from "Portal:Leap"?

Carlos E. R.-2
On 2018-03-15 00:19, jcsl wrote:
> El mi?rcoles, 14 de marzo de 2018 23:17:48 (CET) Carlos E. R. escribi?:
>> How do I create a wiki page that hangs from
>> <https://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Leap>?
>>
>> I have undertaken to create a page that explain why Leap has what some
>> perceive as an old kernel, after a thread in the factory mail list. I'm
>> not an expert in wiki writing, but I think that the correct place to
>> create this page is hanging from that portal. How do I do that? Or have I
>> the concept wrong?

> IIRC, to create a subpage you just add /subpage-name to the URL (https://
> en.opensuse.org/Portal:Leap/kernel Version for example ? spaces are allowed).
> Then you'll get a message saying that the page doesn't exists. Press the
> Create button and Save when you finish editing. Or you could create the
> article in the SDB prefix (https://en.opensuse.org/SDB:Leap Kernel Version or
> whatever). In both cases you have to add the link somewhere in the Portal
> page. I'd add it in the Common questions section in the Topics box.

Thank you! I had the feeling that it was easy :-)

Yes, later I have to add links to the article in the Portal and perhaps
other places.