Hey openSUSE-Documentation team

Adrian Jarrin
Greetings...
Im a openSUSE super fan now im trying the new version, and i would love
if more people get interested in this, but there arent spanish official
documentation so Im wondering if I can help to translate, what i should do?

megatonyjm - openSUSE community username

Re: Hey openSUSE-Documentation team

Kostas Koudaras
This is Great news Adrian.
I forward this mail also to Zoumpis and Victorhck who are working
currently in Spanish Translations, I think you can co-ordinate with
them since they already work on it afaik.
Have Fun
Kostas Koudaras

2013/3/13 Adrian Jarrin <[hidden email]>:

> Greetings...
> Im a openSUSE super fan now im trying the new version, and i would love if
> more people get interested in this, but there arent spanish official
> documentation so Im wondering if I can help to translate, what i should do?
>
> megatonyjm - openSUSE community username

--- \m/ ---
http://opensuse.gr      http://os-el.gr
http://amb.opensuse.gr   http://www.kde.gr
http://warlordfff.tk
--- \m/ ---
me I am not I
--- \m/ ---

Re: Hey openSUSE-Documentation team

victorhck
Hi !

good news if you want to help!

You can hel in translation or writing some How To's, tutorial, etc for the Wiki:
- http://es.opensuse.org/Bienvenidos_a_openSUSE.org

Also you can check this link and try to help there:
- http://activedoc.opensuse.org/

2013/3/14 Kostas Koudaras <[hidden email]>:

> This is Great news Adrian.
> I forward this mail also to Zoumpis and Victorhck who are working
> currently in Spanish Translations, I think you can co-ordinate with
> them since they already work on it afaik.
> Have Fun
> Kostas Koudaras
>

> 2013/3/13 Adrian Jarrin <[hidden email]>:
>> Greetings...
>> Im a openSUSE super fan now im trying the new version, and i would love if
>> more people get interested in this, but there arent spanish official
>> documentation so Im wondering if I can help to translate, what i should do?
>>
>> megatonyjm - openSUSE community username

Re: Hey openSUSE-Documentation team

Thanasis Rous
Hello all,

Translating the official documentation in spanish was my thought some
months ago. I think that as Andrian is interested on that , great work
can be done by all of us. Active doc is a good idea to start
translating i think.

We could include the translation as a part of the project "We are
Hispanohablantes" [1] also.

Why not making a "Call for translators " in opensuse-es list , writing
a post in our blogs etc?

The more people we are the better it is...

Thanks a lot,

Ilias R.

[1] https://en.opensuse.org/We_are_Hispanohablantes

--