Help to translation of 12.2 release announcement and social media page

Help to translation of 12.2 release announcement and social media page

Max Lin
Hi All,

openSUSE team are looking for help to translate the wiki page of openSUSE 12.2
release announcement and social media page.

1) for the release announcement, we already finished it and create a link at
Portal:12.2 wiki page(at Spread block), the content please see
http://en.opensuse.org/Release_announcement , we need somebody help to
translate this wiki page and put it on the wiki in different languages, ie.
it.opensuse.org, es.opensuse.org, de.opensuse.org, etc.

2) we are working on social media page at
http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan , the text of message
are not yet completely finished, but we will finish it soon, therefore, please
help us to translate it and direct input the results in the table at same
page.

Thanks for your contribution to keep openSUSE grow up!

Cheers,
Max

PS. Sorry for a very very long receiver list! I combined possibly active
translators and social media conttacts.

Last call for help to translate the social media message

Max Lin

Hi everybody,

This is the last call for help translation the social media message! The social media page is ready, we'd like all of you help translation in local languages, it is big help openSUSE 12.2 release promotion!

Please edit the wiki page and add translations, http://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Social_media_launch_plan , all details can found at "General approach" section at the same page.

Sorry for make some noise again :)

Cheers,

Max