Hello; clarification desired

Scott Schoeller
Dear openSUSE wiki team,

I am very enthused about the openSUSE distro and wish to volunteer my
time.  I am looking forward to assisting with the development of the
wiki and other documentation.  I was considering writing a requested
page on bash.  However, there is a page already in existence titled
"Terminal" that mentions this shell and its built-in commands.  Should
"Bash" be a redirect to that page?  I'll wait for your response(s)
before proceeding.  Thank you.

~sschoellerstem

Re: Hello; clarification desired

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Hi Scott,

Great, that you want to volunteer!
Do you want to update the content of the openSUSE wiki (documentation) or do you want to work on the technical side (admin)?
You are on the general mailing list and the mailing list for the wiki content.
The system administration of the wiki (upgrades, technical things & Co.) will be done in the Heroes team ( [hidden email] ).

Best regards,
Sarah

> Gesendet: Freitag, 23. Dezember 2016 um 03:22 Uhr
> Von: "Scott Schoeller" <[hidden email]>
> An: [hidden email]
> Betreff: [opensuse-wiki] Hello; clarification desired
>
> Dear openSUSE wiki team,
>
> I am very enthused about the openSUSE distro and wish to volunteer my
> time.  I am looking forward to assisting with the development of the
> wiki and other documentation.  I was considering writing a requested
> page on bash.  However, there is a page already in existence titled
> "Terminal" that mentions this shell and its built-in commands.  Should
> "Bash" be a redirect to that page?  I'll wait for your response(s)
> before proceeding.  Thank you.
>
> ~sschoellerstem

Re: Hello; clarification desired

Scott Schoeller
My intention is to contribute to the written content of the openSUSE wiki.