Heads up - this list is being closed and merged with opensuse-web@o.o

Per Jessen-2
As per https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/19356, the openSUSE board has
decided that the mailing lists "opensuse-wiki" and "opensuse-web" should be
merged into one, leaving "opensuse-web" as the active list.

Unless I hear otherwise, I intend to issue automatic subscription requests for
opensuse-web on behalf of all the current opensuse-wiki subscribers, according
to your current type of subscription (regular / nomail).  You will need to
confirm this request.

Best regards
Per Jessen
openSUSE mailing list manager

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (23.1°C)
Member, openSUSE Heroes

Re: Heads up - this list is being closed and merged with opensuse-web@o.o

Per Jessen-2
Per Jessen wrote:
> As per https://progress.opensuse.org/issues/19356, the openSUSE board
> has decided that the mailing lists "opensuse-wiki" and "opensuse-web"
> should be merged into one, leaving "opensuse-web" as the active list.
>
> Unless I hear otherwise, I intend to issue automatic subscription
> requests for opensuse-web on behalf of all the current opensuse-wiki
> subscribers, according to your current type of subscription (regular /
> nomail).  You will need to confirm this request.

In the next few minutes, you will all receive the "You have been unsubscribed"
notice as well as the request for confirmation to join "opensuse-web" (unless
you already subscribed).