HDMI cable

Sally
Dear friend,

How are you ?

I'm Sally from VCOM. Could you pls spend 1 min to read my email? Thanks a lot.

We specialize in the computer cables & accessories and computer electronic for more than 18 years. The products' line as following:

 HDMI cable, VGA cable, USB cable, DVI cable, network cable , splitter, headphone& earphone, mouse&keyboard and android player and so on. HDMI cables are the hot selling in our company .

VCOM is committed to providing high quality computer cables and electronics to global consumers with competitive price. Up till now, VCOM has more than 84 distributors in global different countries.

The following is the website of our company. pls check it.  http://www.vcom.hk/

The attachment is productlist and the specification of the HDMI cable. Pls check it.

Looking forward to further talking with you.

Kind regards

Sally
Vcom International Ltd

E-mail:[hidden email]
MSN:[hidden email]
Tel: +86-20-22832571
Fax:+86-20-22832562
Mob:+86-15999942105
Skype:vcom18
Address:Youke Business Center. Bulding D 2F/1,Kexin Rd,Tangxia,Tianhe District, Guangzhou City,Guangdong Province,China

VCOM NEW advertisement201301.jpg (710K) Download Attachment
the quotation of the HDMI.xls (2M) Download Attachment