Guttenprint 5.0?

BandiPat
Hey guys,

Anyone using the new Guttenprint 5.0?   Will it, can it replace the
present libgimpprint file/s or just installed along side of, for the
moment?  I've only downloaded the source, but haven't looked it over,
but thought maybe someone here might have bravely tried it already?

I assume it will be part of openSuSE 10.2, since it is replacing
gimp-print now?

http://gimp-print.sourceforge.net/

thanks for the info
Lee

--
-- KMail v1.9.4 -- KDE v3.5 -- SuSE Linux v10.1 --
      Registered Linux User #225206

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]