Goodbye and thanks for all the fishes

Lester Caine
Having been a long time SUSE user, on my Linux machines I've decided
that commercial decisions that have been made mean that I will not be
spending any mode money with SUSE.

While I see no problem in people making money from supporting Linux, the
current state of play at Novell is simply incompatible with fair play in
the Open Source community. So now is the the time to find an alternative
to support both financially and with time investment.

--
Lester Caine - G8HFL

Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the fishes

David Rozzell
The quote you're looking for is "So long and thanks for all the fish" ;)

Sorry for this OT post but it bugs me when someone can't be bothered to get it
right :)

David

Now, where did I put that flameproof cloak & fire extinguisher?
--
Windows Sucks! Linux Works! Windows Crashes! Linux Has A.B.S & Airbags!

Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the fishes

James Knott
David Rozzell wrote:
> The quote you're looking for is "So long and thanks for all the fish" ;)
>
> Sorry for this OT post but it bugs me when someone can't be bothered to get it
> right :)
>
> David
>
> Now, where did I put that flameproof cloak & fire extinguisher?

It's not a fish, it's a geeko.  ;-)

Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the fishes

JJ Gitties
On 11/19/06, James Knott <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's not a fish, it's a geeko.  ;-)

Novell,... how to go from Godzilla to Geeko to sleeping with the
fishes in 5 easy steps.

1 - screw NetWare
2 - screw exisitng customers
3 - screw SUSE
4 - screw Linux
5 - Go to bed with MS

:-)

--
jjgitties,

"Precious Father, why have you given me this desire to wrestle and
then made me such a stinky warrior?", Ignacio (aka. Nacho Libre)

Re: Goodbye and thanks for all the fishes

kj-12
On Sun, 2006-11-19 at 09:08 -0500, JJ Gitties wrote:
> Novell,... how to go from Godzilla to Geeko to sleeping with the
> fishes in 5 easy steps.
>
> 1 - screw NetWare
> 2 - screw exisitng customers
> 3 - screw SUSE
> 4 - screw Linux
> 5 - Go to bed with MS

You forgot that elusive last step:

6 - Profit!

Although probably not for long in this case.

I think I've read too many slashdot posts...

Hans