German translation: openSUSE 13.1: Fertig zur Tat!

German translation: openSUSE 13.1: Fertig zur Tat!

Johannes Weberhofer-2
Dear translators,

today I stumbled over the German website http://www.opensuse.org/de/ , which announces "openSUSE 13.1: Fertig zur Tat!".

I'd suggest to change the wording to "Los Gehts!" or "Betriebsbereit!". The Austrian phrases "Gemma!", "Hoppauf!" or "Auf gehts!" are maybe not that good ;-)

"Fertig zur Tat!" is not a German phrase; searching it with Goolge only displays four results including the openSUSE one.

Best regards,
--
Johannes Weberhofer
Weberhofer GmbH, Austria, Vienna

Re: German translation: openSUSE 13.1: Fertig zur Tat!

Philipp Thomas-3
Am 03.12.13 13:03, schrieb Johannes Weberhofer:

> today I stumbled over the German website http://www.opensuse.org/de/ ,
> which announces "openSUSE 13.1: Fertig zur Tat!".

I'd say the right address for this would be either a mail to
[hidden email] or opening a bug in bugzilla.novell.com .

Philipp