Fwd: fonts.pot file

Opensuse Català
Hi,
I have seen the localization portal indicating a missing file in trunk
/ yast: fonts.pot.

(https://i18n.opensuse.org/stats/trunk/ca/yast/index.php)

Will the corresponding po file be created soon or do we have to create
it manually and upload it to svn? If we do so, would there be a risk
of duplication? Will it be also present in vertaal.tk?

Thanks for your time,

David
Catalan team

Re: Fwd: fonts.pot file