Fun, fun, fun at OSC11

Henne Vogelsang-2
Lizards listen!

The Zentrifuge, our conference location this year, is build in an old
factory that was used for the production of washing machines
(centrifuge, get it?). The bridging between technology and art is an
important concern for them and thus our conference, as a technology
conference, tries to cross that bridge too. Of course we also follow our
motto "Have a lot of fun…" in this endeavor and throw a little party
into the mix as well. Read on about our blend of social events like a
exhibition of old calculus machines, lightning talks with a twist, the
conference party or our 8bit music workshop at OSC11.

http://news.opensuse.org/2011/08/22/osc11-fun/

And don't forget to register for OSC11 today! At
http://conference.opensuse.org/

Henne on behalf of all party animals

--
Henne Vogelsang