For YaST fans

gregfreemyer
fasten your seat belts and read:

http://opensuse.markmail.org/thread/wc5broxzcjuu7pl7

Greg

Re: For YaST fans

Per Jessen
Greg Freemyer wrote:

> fasten your seat belts and read:
>
> http://opensuse.markmail.org/thread/wc5broxzcjuu7pl7

This isn't likely to have any visible effects for the end-user though.
Perhaps in Factory, but they should be weeded out before anything is
released.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (9.2°C)
http://www.dns24.ch/ - free DNS hosting, made in Switzerland.

Re: For YaST fans

James Knott
Per Jessen wrote:

> Greg Freemyer wrote:
>
>> fasten your seat belts and read:
>>
>> http://opensuse.markmail.org/thread/wc5broxzcjuu7pl7
>>
> This isn't likely to have any visible effects for the end-user though.
> Perhaps in Factory, but they should be weeded out before anything is
> released.

I hope they take the opportunity to upgrade IPv6 networking support.
It's currently lacking in a few ways.

Re: For YaST fans

Andrei Borzenkov
В Fri, 31 May 2013 10:03:14 -0400
James Knott <[hidden email]> пишет:

> I hope they take the opportunity to upgrade IPv6 networking support.
> It's currently lacking in a few ways.

Did you file but reports or feature requests?

Re: For YaST fans

James Knott
Andrey Borzenkov wrote:
> Did you file but reports or feature requests?

Yes I have.

Re: For YaST fans

Philipp Thomas-3
On 31.05.13 15:18, Greg Freemyer wrote:
> fasten your seat belts and read:
>
> http://opensuse.markmail.org/thread/wc5broxzcjuu7pl7

That will be bliss for anyone who's tried to write a yast module! Though
I know that we (SUSE) didn't really have a choice back then but to
create our own scripting language, it brought with it many of the
problems other scripting languages had long since solved and IMNSHO it
was rather terrible to write in.

Philipp