Filtering misleading messages using official/reserved titles

Filtering misleading messages using official/reserved titles

nicholas cunliffe
this is a weekly issue, irrelevant of the number of times this is
pointed out it continues to happen.
How hard can it be to block on a regex with "New Tumbleweed snapshot
xxxx released"?

Re: Filtering misleading messages using official/reserved titles

Olaf Hering-2
Am Fri, 2 Feb 2018 10:13:43 +0100
schrieb nicholas cunliffe <[hidden email]>:

> How hard can it be to block on a regex with "New Tumbleweed snapshot
> xxxx released"?

Click on the wheel icon in the webUI, select settings, select filters, create a new filter (at the buttom), enter "New Tumbleweed snapshot" AND "released" in the Subject entry field, click on "create filter matching these criteria", select the availble checkboxes as needed, click on "Create filter". Done.

Thanks.

Olaf

Re: Filtering misleading messages using official/reserved titles

skunze
On Friday, February 2, 2018 10:45:43 AM CET Olaf Hering wrote:

> Am Fri, 2 Feb 2018 10:13:43 +0100
>
> schrieb nicholas cunliffe <[hidden email]>:
> > How hard can it be to block on a regex with "New Tumbleweed snapshot
> > xxxx released"?
>
> Click on the wheel icon in the webUI, select settings, select filters,
> create a new filter (at the buttom), enter "New Tumbleweed snapshot" AND
> "released" in the Subject entry field, click on "create filter matching
> these criteria", select the availble checkboxes as needed, click on "Create
> filter". Done.
>
> Thanks.
>
> Olaf

Hi Olaf,

Just a guess, but I think Nicholas means that replys to the  " New Tumbleweed
Snapshot" Mails are blocked by the list to prevent the regular discussions
about changing the subject.

Stefan