Quantcast

Features for Leap on Wiki

Douglas DeMaio
Hi all,
it's that time of the year and we need to rally the Geekos to tell the
world all the great things you have done this past year that are now in
Leap. Please take the time to update the features page on the openSUSE
wiki - https://en.opensuse.org/Features

Please add the current information, new and relevant information related
to Leap. We highly is appreciated.

If you haven't read already, we are having a Wikithon
(https://news.opensuse.org/2015/10/19/weekend-wikithon-to-refresh-content/)
this weekend to refresh the wiki and add new features to our newest
release. Without your help, it won't be possible. Please help where you
can and try to win one of the four hats we are awarding to the people
with the most contributions.

v/r
Doug

Update: Features for Leap on Wiki

Douglas DeMaio
Hi all,
I want to thank the KDE team for updating info on the Features page.
There is still quite a bit that needs to be added, so please feel free
to add information on the https://en.opensuse.org/Features page to
explain what'S new about your version or project in Leap. I know you
are all busy, but it would be ideal to have the page complete by
Monday. I'm sure the page will begin to fill up this weekend for the
Weekend Wikithon