FYI AppArmor profile for VirtualBox

Malte Gell-3
To me there is no reason to trust guest systems I run in VirtualBox,
especially software from the city of Redmond always enjoys my distrust.

Thus, I created an AA profile for VirtualBox.

BTW, all profiles I posted work with Leap 42.1, I use them daily.

The VirtualBox profile supports USB access if you install that guest USB
thing from Oracle.

This profile works fine for me with MS Windows 7 as guest OS.

If you use other guest OS, the profile *may* need adjustments.

usr.lib.virtualbox.VirtualBox.TXT (3K) Download Attachment