English-Marathi(Indian Regional Language) Translations

English-Marathi(Indian Regional Language) Translations

Aditi Sarwate
Hello,

I have been doing the translations from English-Marathi(Indian
Regional Language) language.

There are No Major Hiccups so far and they are going pretty well

Some minor corrections were done in places wherever required.

In parallel I will also translate from English to Hindi (Indian
National Language)

Regards
Aditi

Re: English-Marathi(Indian Regional Language) Translations

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Hello Aditi,

Thanks for your contributions in different languages!
If you have been reviewing and correcting all, do you want to become a Coordinator for your language?
I would send you emails, if a bug in your language exists. We don't have any Coordinator for Marathi and Hindi at the moment.
You can choose it. :-)

Best regards,
Sarah