Dual booting openSUSE + Vista

Poul Wittig
I have configured Vista to dual boot with Windows XP on my laptop at the
moment.
I am now planning on installing openSUSE over the Windows XP partition.
Are there any known problems on vista being un-bootable after the
installation?
-Poul Wittig

Re: Dual booting openSUSE + Vista

James Knott
Poul Wittig wrote:
> I have configured Vista to dual boot with Windows XP on my laptop at the
> moment.
> I am now planning on installing openSUSE over the Windows XP partition.
> Are there any known problems on vista being un-bootable after the
> installation?

I wouldn't consider that a problem.  ;-)

Re: Dual booting openSUSE + Vista

Carl Spitzer-4
On Wed, 2007-08-15 at 11:12 -0400, James Knott wrote:
> Poul Wittig wrote:
> > I have configured Vista to dual boot with Windows XP on my laptop at the
> > moment.
> > I am now planning on installing openSUSE over the Windows XP partition.
> > Are there any known problems on vista being un-bootable after the
> > installation?
> >

> I wouldn't consider that a problem.  ;-)

Make a dd of the XP partition so you can overwrite the Vista
when you want to upgrade Windows.

CWSIV