Downloading items via web interface

Roger Oberholtzer-2
I am probably remembering incorrectly, but didn't it used to be
possible to download items in a package via the web interface to OBS?
In the Actions column, there was an icon to delete or download the
item. Now I only see a Delete icon. I know I can download the whole
source RPM (provided it has been able to build...). But the ability to
download a specific file was useful. Or am I remembering incorrectly?

--
Roger Oberholtzer

Re: Downloading items via web interface

Stephan Kulow-3
On 07/25/2017 08:45 AM, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
> Or am I remembering incorrectly?

No, this is defintely a regression.

Greetings, Stephan

Re: Downloading items via web interface

Henne Vogelsang-2
Hey,

On 25.07.2017 10:44, Stephan Kulow wrote:
> On 07/25/2017 08:45 AM, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
 >>
>> Or am I remembering incorrectly?
>
> No, this is defintely a regression.

And what do we do with regressions kids? Repeat after me:

WE REPORT THEM ON GITHUB 🙃

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang
http://www.opensuse.org

Re: Downloading items via web interface

Dave Plater lst

On 25/07/2017 08:45, Roger Oberholtzer wrote:
> I am probably remembering incorrectly, but didn't it used to be
> possible to download items in a package via the web interface to OBS?
> In the Actions column, there was an icon to delete or download the
> item. Now I only see a Delete icon. I know I can download the whole
> source RPM (provided it has been able to build...). But the ability to
> download a specific file was useful. Or am I remembering incorrectly?

I've noticed certain items, out of the corner of my eye, that don't have
a download icon. There was one in particular that I wanted to download a
short while ago but I worked around by checking out the whole package. A
random package in my home: project has the download icon for all the
items. Could be a particular property that prevents this icon from showing.

Dave P

Re: Downloading items via web interface

Andreas Schwab
On Jul 28 2017, Dave Plater <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I've noticed certain items, out of the corner of my eye, that don't have a
> download icon. There was one in particular that I wanted to download a
> short while ago but I worked around by checking out the whole package.

Certain types of files are available for download only when logged in.

Andreas.

--
Andreas Schwab, [hidden email]
GPG Key fingerprint = 58CA 54C7 6D53 942B 1756  01D3 44D5 214B 8276 4ED5

On Fri, Jul 28, 2017 at 6:49 PM, Andreas Schwab <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Jul 28 2017, Dave Plater <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> I've noticed certain items, out of the corner of my eye, that don't have a
>> download icon. There was one in particular that I wanted to download a
>> short while ago but I worked around by checking out the whole package.
>
> Certain types of files are available for download only when logged in.

I am logged in and it is a file in my own package that I want to download.

I filed a bug report.

--
Roger Oberholtzer