Download Page Not Loading

Swapnil Bhartiya-3
Hi,

I was about to download an ISO of openSUSE for a friend but it seems the
download page is down. It is throwing an error, can someone confirm this?

http://software.opensuse.org/121/en

Swapnil

Re: Download Page Not Loading

Per Jessen-2
Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I was about to download an ISO of openSUSE for a friend but it seems
> the download page is down. It is throwing an error, can someone
> confirm this?
>
> http://software.opensuse.org/121/en

Confirmed.

try http://download.opensuse.org/ instead.

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (4.7°C)

On 03/06/2012 08:38 PM, Per Jessen wrote:

> Swapnil Bhartiya wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I was about to download an ISO of openSUSE for a friend but it seems
>> the download page is down. It is throwing an error, can someone
>> confirm this?
>>
>> http://software.opensuse.org/121/en
>
> Confirmed.
>
> try http://download.opensuse.org/ instead.