DVD iso on of non-SUSE CD's

JJ Gitties
Hello, i read it and tried it and she won't work.

I am trying to make a bootable DVD out of Red Hat WS CD iso's.

this keeps asking for SUSE iso's.
http://en.opensuse.org/Making_a_DVD_from_CDs

the makedvdiso.sh script needs anaconda-runtime.

Does anyone know how I can make a DVD iso of Red Hat on SUSE? Or do I
need to make a Fedora/Red Hat box for this?

--
jjgitties,

"Precious Father, why have you given me this desire to wrestle and
then made me such a stinky warrior?", Ignacio (aka. Nacho Libre)

Re: DVD iso on of non-SUSE CD's

Ken Schneider - openSUSE
On Thu, 2007-02-08 at 15:05 -0500, JJ Gitties wrote:
> Hello, i read it and tried it and she won't work.
>
> I am trying to make a bootable DVD out of Red Hat WS CD iso's.

It will not work as you found out. The program was written for openSUSE
CD's not Redhat CD's. Perhaps you can look through the script and modify
it to work with Redhat CD's.

--
Ken Schneider
UNIX  since 1989, linux since 1994, SuSE  since 1998

Re: DVD iso on of non-SUSE CD's

Joe-274

JJ Gitties wrote:

> Hello, i read it and tried it and she won't work.
>
> I am trying to make a bootable DVD out of Red Hat WS CD iso's.
>
> this keeps asking for SUSE iso's.
> http://en.opensuse.org/Making_a_DVD_from_CDs
>
> the makedvdiso.sh script needs anaconda-runtime.
>
> Does anyone know how I can make a DVD iso of Red Hat on SUSE? Or do I
> need to make a Fedora/Red Hat box for this?

Have you considered asking about this sort of thing on a redhat mailing
list?

Joe