DOC

Geraldo Barros
Hello Guys,

Future will be an Ambassador of openSUSE, but did not expect my
acceptance by the staff welcome and have already started to promote
lectures and training.

Several users of the list in English, guided me refente issuing
documentation, students who attend my lectures and
training, require a document proving that the student
attended the lecture and training of openSUSE (which I promote)
this document that students ask me is for the most varied
purposes such as proof of hours extra activities required by
Brazilian colleges.

However, this document shall be issued by the organizer of the event
(in this case, me), and on letterhead (contains the logo of a
company and / or layout (border, watermark, etc ...), concerning
company logo, in this case we are talking about the openSUSE logo now
my question is: I use openSUSE logo on documents that I
issue? Do I need permission or not?

Follow the link of the document template I I intend to use:
https://docs.google.com/open?id=0B9io6kz-fFfZR2R0M3RVZ1JBbVk

Atenciosamente,

Geraldo Barros
E-mail: [hidden email]
Contato: +55 (19) 9508-7962

Esta mensagem e seus anexos se dirigem exclusivamente ao seu
destinatário, pode conter informação privilegiada ou confidencial é
para uso exclusivo da pessoa ou entidade de destino. Se não é vossa
senhoria o destinatario indicado, fica notificado de que a leitura,
utilização, divulgacao e/ou copia sem autorização pode estar proibida
em virtude da legislação vigente. Se recebeu esta mensagem por erro,
rogamos-lhe que nos o comunique imediatamente por esta mesma via e
proceda a sua destruição. Esta mensagem isenta a Geraldo Barros
(pessoa física) de qualquer responsabilidade sobre o mau uso e
incorreta distribuição das informações contidas nas referidas
mensagens.

This message and its attachments are addressed solely to the
addressee, may contain privileged or confidential information is for
the exclusive use of the target person or entity. If your lordship is
not the addressee indicated hereby notified that reading, use,
disclosure and / or copying without authorization may be prohibited
under the legislation. If you received this message in error, we
beseech you to immediately report the same path and proceed to its
destruction. This message exempts Geraldo Barros (individual) of any
responsibility for the misuse and improper distribution of the
information contained in those messages.

Re: DOC

Andreas Jaeger-8
On Sunday, June 17, 2012 20:48:03 Geraldo Barros wrote:
> Hello Guys,
>

> Future will be an Ambassador of openSUSE, but did not expect my
> acceptance by the staff welcome and have already started to promote
> lectures and training.

Geraldo,

the questions you ask have been answered already on the opensuse-
ambassador mailing list - and are off-topic for this list which is about
documentation,

Andreas