Creation of the new Spanish Translation Team

Creation of the new Spanish Translation Team

Ioannes Andreas
Hello, dear Members.

This is to request the formation of the new translation group in
Spanish. I have been notified that the old organization was disbanded
and, recently, I have integrated to contribute with the community from
the Spanish Wiki to later do it in other areas.

I count on the approval of other users belonging to an unofficial group
of openSUSE that I co-manage in Telegram (@openSUSE_Soporte) to join the
new team and I will try to contact some users that I have seen
collaborating independently in Weblate to integrate them.

I share my respective data as indicated by the Wiki guide:

Name: Ioannes Andreas
Email: [hidden email]

Without further ado, and waiting for your response, I say goodbye.

A cordial greeting.

Re: Creation of the new Spanish Translation Team

Carlos E. R.-2
On 2018-03-06 14:55, Ioannes Andreas wrote:
> Hello, dear Members.
>
> This is to request the formation of the new translation group in
> Spanish. I have been notified that the old organization was disbanded
> and, recently, I have integrated to contribute with the community from
> the Spanish Wiki to later do it in other areas.

You do not need any permission, just start working. AFAIK you are the
only volunteer, so you are the team. If you get more volunteers, you
(all those volunteers) decide to group together. Again, no permission
needed from anybody. You just organize to your liking and do it.

The previous group was not disbanded by others. We simply stopped
contributing.

You can also contact other users in the opensuse-es mail list. And you
are of course welcomed to use the opensuse-translation-es mail list for
your coordination if you wish.

El 06/03/18 a las 09:23, Carlos E. R. escribió:

> On 2018-03-06 14:55, Ioannes Andreas wrote:
>> Hello, dear Members.
>>
>> This is to request the formation of the new translation group in
>> Spanish. I have been notified that the old organization was disbanded
>> and, recently, I have integrated to contribute with the community from
>> the Spanish Wiki to later do it in other areas.
> You do not need any permission, just start working. AFAIK you are the
> only volunteer, so you are the team. If you get more volunteers, you
> (all those volunteers) decide to group together. Again, no permission
> needed from anybody. You just organize to your liking and do it.
>
> The previous group was not disbanded by others. We simply stopped
> contributing.
>
> You can also contact other users in the opensuse-es mail list. And you
> are of course welcomed to use the opensuse-translation-es mail list for
> your coordination if you wish.

Very good!

I am already making the invitation to known users of the group that I
mentioned and, of course, I will contact those who are currently
collaborating in Weblate to do it in an organized way.

I appreciate your suggestions.

Now it's time to organize and... have a lot of fun! :)

A cordial greeting, Carlos.

Re: Creation of the new Spanish Translation Team

Javier Llorente-2
El martes, 6 de marzo de 2018 14:55:58 (CET) Ioannes Andreas escribió:

> Hello, dear Members.
>
> This is to request the formation of the new translation group in
> Spanish. I have been notified that the old organization was disbanded
> and, recently, I have integrated to contribute with the community from
> the Spanish Wiki to later do it in other areas.
>
> I count on the approval of other users belonging to an unofficial group
> of openSUSE that I co-manage in Telegram (@openSUSE_Soporte) to join the
> new team and I will try to contact some users that I have seen
> collaborating independently in Weblate to integrate them.
>
> I share my respective data as indicated by the Wiki guide:
>
> Name: Ioannes Andreas
> Email: [hidden email]
>
> Without further ado, and waiting for your response, I say goodbye.
>
> A cordial greeting.
Hello,

There are still people who translate the distribution into Spanish. We were
much more active in the past. That's all.
So there is no need to create a Spanish translation team :)

Greetings,
--
Javier Llorente