Communicate page layout

Rajko M.
I looked in mail lists template, and it probably need some rework.
Please look at
http://en.opensuse.org/Talk:Communicate
and tell me which layout looks good.

Rajko.

Re: Communicate page layout

jdd@dodin.org
Rajko M a écrit :
> I looked in mail lists template, and it probably need some rework.
> Please look at
> http://en.opensuse.org/Talk:Communicate
> and tell me which layout looks good.

I like the most the layout 1
thanks
jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net

Re: Communicate page layout

Christian Boltz-5

Am Dienstag, 29. August 2006 03:16 schrieb Rajko M:
> I looked in mail lists template, and it probably need some rework.
> Please look at
> http://en.opensuse.org/Talk:Communicate
> and tell me which layout looks good.

All of them have some things I like and some I don't like - therefore I
just created Layout 4 ;-)

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
    1.-4.9.2006: Weinfest in Insheim
Pig Slip, Hifi-Delity, AH-Band, Frank Petersen und die Deafen Goblins

Re: Communicate page layout

jdd@dodin.org
Christian Boltz a écrit :

> Hello,
>
> Am Dienstag, 29. August 2006 03:16 schrieb Rajko M:
>> I looked in mail lists template, and it probably need some rework.
>> Please look at
>> http://en.opensuse.org/Talk:Communicate
>> and tell me which layout looks good.
>
> All of them have some things I like and some I don't like - therefore I
> just created Layout 4 ;-)

I liked the link _after_ the explanation, some more
inforcement to read it :-)

jdd

--
http://www.dodin.net
http://lucien.dodin.net

Re: Communicate page layout

Rajko M.
jdd wrote:

> Christian Boltz a écrit :
>> Hello,
>>
>> Am Dienstag, 29. August 2006 03:16 schrieb Rajko M:
>>> I looked in mail lists template, and it probably need some rework.
>>> Please look at
>>> http://en.opensuse.org/Talk:Communicate
>>> and tell me which layout looks good.
>>
>> All of them have some things I like and some I don't like - therefore
>> I just created Layout 4 ;-)
>
> I liked the link _after_ the explanation, some more inforcement to read
> it :-)
>
> jdd

The best of both worlds in layout 5.
There will be some change in text to make it more English like :-)

Rajko.