Clicking on empty portion of Konq pane creates dots?

Clicking on empty portion of Konq pane creates dots?

Jamadagni
On my system here, clicking on an empty portion of a Konqueror file list pane
creates small dot-like markers. The more you click, the more are created.

To date, I have not been able to attribute any meaning to these dots. Anyone
know why they are there?

--

Tux #395953 resides at http://samvit.org
playing with KDE 3.54 on SUSE Linux 10.1

Re: Clicking on empty portion of Konq pane creates dots?

Stephan Binner-2
On Friday 11 August 2006 01:33, Shriramana Sharma wrote:

> To date, I have not been able to attribute any meaning to these dots.
> Anyone know why they are there?

They don't have a meaning. They are simply drawing artifacts.

Bye,
   Steve

For additional commands, email: [hidden email]
Please do not cross-post to suse-linux-e