ClamAV Update

Markus Gaugusch
Hi,
After updating to latest clamav on openSUSE 13.2 I receive the following
messages:

freshclam[9857]: [LibClamAV] cli_loadldb: logical signature for
Win.Trojan.ssid18332 uses PCREs but support is disabled, skipping

Is this a problem in the new package?

thanks!
Markus

Re: ClamAV Update

Marcus Meissner
On Wed, Dec 23, 2015 at 09:10:14PM +0100, Markus Gaugusch wrote:
> Hi,
> After updating to latest clamav on openSUSE 13.2 I receive the
> following messages:
>
> freshclam[9857]: [LibClamAV] cli_loadldb: logical signature for
> Win.Trojan.ssid18332 uses PCREs but support is disabled, skipping
>
> Is this a problem in the new package?

apparently pcre is a new dependency which is not met.

can you open a bugreport with this message?

Ciao, Marcus