Change to https://en.opensuse.org/Derivatives

PatrickD Garvey
Can we discuss this change in the basic format of
https://en.opensuse.org/Derivatives
from a vertical, scan-able format:
https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Derivatives&oldid=118061
to a format requiring a left-to-right scan as well as an up-and-down scan:
https://en.opensuse.org/index.php?title=Derivatives&direction=next&oldid=118061

I especially think the loss of the table of contents (TOC) makes the
search for what I may want more difficult. The TOC allowed me a quick
understanding of the available derivatives and a quick move via a link
to that derivative's description. With the latest edit, I must search
the entire page, which can mean both a scroll left in addition to a
scroll down, to understand what is available before I can see the
description that interests me. That's a definite loss of usability in
my opinion.