Can't find "nfs-client"

Per Jessen-2
I'm trying to branch nfs-client, but can't seem to find it:

osc branch openSUSE:Factory nfs-client
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
openSUSE:Factory/nfs-client

osc maintainer openSUSE:Factory nfs-client
Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
Error getting meta for project 'openSUSE:Factory' package 'nfs-client'
openSUSE:Factory/nfs-client

What am I doing wrong?

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (24.8°C)
http://www.dns24.ch/ - free DNS hosting, made in Switzerland.

Re: Can't find "nfs-client"

Marcus Meissner
On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 03:30:14PM +0200, Per Jessen wrote:

> I'm trying to branch nfs-client, but can't seem to find it:
>
> osc branch openSUSE:Factory nfs-client
> Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> openSUSE:Factory/nfs-client
>
> osc maintainer openSUSE:Factory nfs-client
> Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> Error getting meta for project 'openSUSE:Factory' package 'nfs-client'
> openSUSE:Factory/nfs-client
>
> What am I doing wrong?

rpm -qi nfs-client
Source RPM  : nfs-utils-1.2.7-2.10.1.src.rpm

branch nfs-utils

Ciao, marcus

Re: Can't find "nfs-client"

gregfreemyer
On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 9:30 AM, Per Jessen <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I'm trying to branch nfs-client, but can't seem to find it:
>
> osc branch openSUSE:Factory nfs-client
> Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> openSUSE:Factory/nfs-client
>
> osc maintainer openSUSE:Factory nfs-client
> Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
> Error getting meta for project 'openSUSE:Factory' package 'nfs-client'
> openSUSE:Factory/nfs-client
>
> What am I doing wrong?

It's a sub-package of nfs-utils, so you have to branch nfs-utils

https://build.opensuse.org/package/binaries/openSUSE:Factory/nfs-utils?repository=standard

Re: Can't find "nfs-client"

Per Jessen-2
Marcus Meissner wrote:

> On Fri, Aug 16, 2013 at 03:30:14PM +0200, Per Jessen wrote:
>> I'm trying to branch nfs-client, but can't seem to find it:
>>
>> osc branch openSUSE:Factory nfs-client
>> Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
>> openSUSE:Factory/nfs-client
>>
>> osc maintainer openSUSE:Factory nfs-client
>> Server returned an error: HTTP Error 404: Not Found
>> Error getting meta for project 'openSUSE:Factory' package
>> 'nfs-client' openSUSE:Factory/nfs-client
>>
>> What am I doing wrong?
>
> rpm -qi nfs-client
> Source RPM  : nfs-utils-1.2.7-2.10.1.src.rpm
>
> branch nfs-utils

That was fast - thanks, perfect!

--
Per Jessen, Zürich (24.9°C)