Call for Translations for openSUSE Leap 42.3

Call for Translations for openSUSE Leap 42.3

Sarah Julia Kriesch
Dear Translators,

Thanks for your contributions for openSUSE Leap 42.2 last year!

openSUSE Leap 42.3 will be released in July. So we should start with translations again.
I have seen many new translators on this mailing list. You are welcome!

I updated the Localization guide: https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_guide
You can find a new list with most important files there. Those files should be translated in every language at the end.

A really good information for you and thanks for your contributions in the last months:
https://en.opensuse.org/openSUSE:Localization_status is showing us that we are well on schedule!

So let's translate and bring openSUSE Leap 42.3 forward.
Thanks!

Best regards,
Sarah