Broken link in News box on en.opensuse.org

Broken link in News box on en.opensuse.org

Christian Boltz-5

opensuse-translation" in the news box.

Unfortunately, the link to the list archive is broken (probably because
of the new mailinglist server) - can one of the admins please fix this?

Sidenote: I did not check if wikis in other languages also contain this
broken link, but I guess so.

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
netstat -tulpen ... nein rosen geht nicht.
[Daniel Lord in suse-linux]

Re: Broken link in News box on en.opensuse.org

Henne Vogelsang-2
Hi,

On Thursday, August 10, 2006 at 21:03:03, Christian Boltz wrote:

> opensuse-translation" in the news box.
>
> Unfortunately, the link to the list archive is broken (probably because
> of the new mailinglist server) - can one of the admins please fix this?

I already told Beineri.

> Sidenote: I did not check if wikis in other languages also contain this
> broken link, but I guess so.

All links to messages in the archive are likely broken because i cant
(wont) make rewrite rules for individual messages. We should check all
of them.

Henne

--
Henne Vogelsang, Core Services
"Rules change. The Game remains the same."
                         - Omar (The Wire)

Re: Broken link in News box on en.opensuse.org

Christian Boltz-5
Hello,

Am Donnerstag, 10. August 2006 21:08 schrieb Henne Vogelsang:
[...]
> All links to messages in the archive are likely broken because i cant
> (wont) make rewrite rules for individual messages. We should check
> all of them.

Hmm, it seems you changed your mind - the "old" /archives/ URLs work
again :-)

Thanks!

Regards,

Christian Boltz
--
Perl ist der gegl├╝ckte Versuch, einen braindump direkt
ausf├╝hrbar zu machen.       [Lutz Donnerhacke in dasr]