Broken: Ping, NTP; Using: ndiswrapper, knetwork manager

Broken: Ping, NTP; Using: ndiswrapper, knetwork manager

Jason Snyder
Hi,
I setup SuSE 10.1 on a Toshiba Satellite P35-S611 using the Atheros net5211
Windows 2000/XP networking driver.  At first it was dropping the connection a
lot despite being in the same room as the modded (Tibor) Linksys WRT54GL
wireless router it was connecting to, but a fresh reboot seems to have
corrected this problem.  However two more problems remain despite going on
yesterday (2006/08/05) and patching up to the latest patch level including
kernel patches and rebooting:
1. Ping seg faults.
2. The NTP setup wizard in YaST errors out when you try to move on to the
second screen.

However I can still do all other networking activities such as web, ssh, etc
so wireless networking is working properly as far as I can tell.

Any help would be appreciated.

--Jason Snyder--

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]