Best way to rename a package

Roger Oberholtzer-2
I have 20 or so packages in OBS that I want to rename. I know there is
no direct command to do so. I would imagine my best bet is to do so
via osc. Anyone have suggestions? Although I use osc, I am not
confident of the commands in the sense that I don't want to screw up
things.

--
Roger Oberholtzer

Re: Best way to rename a package

Adrian Schröter
On Montag, 30. Oktober 2017, 08:39:15 CET wrote Roger Oberholtzer:
> I have 20 or so packages in OBS that I want to rename. I know there is
> no direct command to do so. I would imagine my best bet is to do so
> via osc. Anyone have suggestions? Although I use osc, I am not
> confident of the commands in the sense that I don't want to screw up
> things.

 osc copypac ...
 osc rdelete ...

--