Quantcast

Banshee on OBS

Sascha Manns-3
Hello list,

exists a running version of Banshee on OBS? As far i seen, the most
packages are broken or nonexistent.

Greetings
Sascha
--
Sascha Manns | openSUSE Member
Email: [hidden email] | Blog: http://saigkill.tuxfamily.org

Re: Banshee on OBS

gregfreemyer
On Mon, Mar 20, 2017 at 3:52 PM, Sascha Manns <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Hello list,
>
> exists a running version of Banshee on OBS? As far i seen, the most
> packages are broken or nonexistent.
>
> Greetings
> Sascha

Sasha,

When faced with that situation I start with the software search feature.

In this case it claims Banshee is in Tumbleweed.  And also there are a
couple home projects where it is claimed they building:

http://software.opensuse.org/package/banshee

But you have to go to each of those projects and see if there is a
valid project.

The only valid project I see is:
https://build.opensuse.org/package/show?project=home%3Aalteratio%3ACommon&package=banshee

If that isn't a valid package, I would say Banshee isn't in OBS.
(Might still be in Packman.)

Greg