Aw: Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: SUSE Studio Express questions

Aw: Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: SUSE Studio Express questions

Axel Braun-2

> Gesendet: Montag, 09. Oktober 2017 um 18:12 Uhr
> Von: "Roger Oberholtzer" <[hidden email]>
> An: "Andreas Jaeger" <[hidden email]>
> Cc: "Jim Henderson" <[hidden email]>, opensuse-factory <[hidden email]>
> Betreff: Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: SUSE Studio Express questions
>
> On Mon, Oct 9, 2017 at 9:32 AM, Andreas Jaeger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> >> I have not figured out the general work flow. I can choose some
> >> pre-defined things to build. So I am guessing one chooses one of
> >> those, and then changes files as needed?
> >>
> >> I guess I need to play with it a bit to see what I can do. An "Import
> >> local KIWI spec" would make sense. Of course, I only have a handful of
> >> these. So if I get the steps sorted out I can do things by hand. I'm
> >> okay with that. As long as I know what makes sense to change.
> >>

> > See also
> > http://openbuildservice.org/2017/09/27/suse-studio-express/
>
> I've added my kiwi files, but I get a error that nothing defines any
> of the packages I want. I know that if I specify the repository wrong
> I get an error. But I don't get that kind of error.
>
> https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/rsl-oem-42.3
>
> This pretty much works as a native build on my Leap 42.3. I expect it
> would get further along. I'm sure I'm just blind.

There are some error messages regarding 'have choice of...' - fix them by adding the respective package to your build, then try again

I cc opensuse-packaging, we should follow-up there.

Cheers
Axel

Re: Aw: Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: SUSE Studio Express questions

Adrian Schröter
On Montag, 9. Oktober 2017, 20:58:08 CEST wrote Axel Braun:

> > Gesendet: Montag, 09. Oktober 2017 um 18:12 Uhr
> > Von: "Roger Oberholtzer" <[hidden email]>
> > An: "Andreas Jaeger" <[hidden email]>
> > Cc: "Jim Henderson" <[hidden email]>, opensuse-factory <[hidden email]>
> > Betreff: Re: [opensuse-factory] Re: SUSE Studio Express questions

> > > See also
> > > http://openbuildservice.org/2017/09/27/suse-studio-express/
> >
> > I've added my kiwi files, but I get a error that nothing defines any
> > of the packages I want. I know that if I specify the repository wrong
> > I get an error. But I don't get that kind of error.
> >
> > https://build.opensuse.org/package/show/home:rogeroberholtzer/rsl-oem-42.3
> >
> > This pretty much works as a native build on my Leap 42.3. I expect it
> > would get further along. I'm sure I'm just blind.
>
> There are some error messages regarding 'have choice of...' - fix them by adding the respective package to your build, then try again
>
> I cc opensuse-packaging, we should follow-up there.

The unresolvables are comming from the lack of a base project.

Your http://download.opensuse.org .... lines can get matched. Use https instead...

--

Adrian Schroeter
email: [hidden email]