Additional Repos page

Jim Henderson-4
Regarding the page at:

http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_package_repositories#NVIDIA_drivers

There's a pending edit there for the 13.1 repo for the nVidia driver;
some users are seeing it live on the page, and some aren't.  I show it as
"pending review" and the page doesn't show the link (it doesn't appear in
the HTML source).  We've got one user on the forums, though, who does see
the 13.1 link in the page.

Is there some sort of sync process that's maybe out of sync?

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson

Re: Additional Repos page

Adam Spiers
Jim Henderson ([hidden email]) wrote:

> Regarding the page at:
>
> http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_package_repositories#NVIDIA_drivers
>
> There's a pending edit there for the 13.1 repo for the nVidia driver;
> some users are seeing it live on the page, and some aren't.  I show it as
> "pending review" and the page doesn't show the link (it doesn't appear in
> the HTML source).  We've got one user on the forums, though, who does see
> the 13.1 link in the page.
>
> Is there some sort of sync process that's maybe out of sync?

Not sure but I reviewed and accepted the edit.

Re: Additional Repos page

Jim Henderson-4
On Thu, 12 Dec 2013 20:17:57 +0000, Adam Spiers wrote:

> Jim Henderson ([hidden email]) wrote:
>> Regarding the page at:
>>
>> http://en.opensuse.org/Additional_package_repositories#NVIDIA_drivers
>>
>> There's a pending edit there for the 13.1 repo for the nVidia driver;
>> some users are seeing it live on the page, and some aren't.  I show it
>> as "pending review" and the page doesn't show the link (it doesn't
>> appear in the HTML source).  We've got one user on the forums, though,
>> who does see the 13.1 link in the page.
>>
>> Is there some sort of sync process that's maybe out of sync?
>
> Not sure but I reviewed and accepted the edit.

Great, thanks, Adam. :)

Jim

--
 Jim Henderson