Addition by Scrapeboxmurah123

Freek de Kruijf-2
Today a change has been introduced on http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Support by
Scrapeboxmurah123 which is a link to a blogpost in some foreign language. I do
consider that as unwanted.

--
fr.gr.

Freek de Kruijf

Re: Addition by Scrapeboxmurah123

Clayton-29
On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Freek de Kruijf <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Today a change has been introduced on http://en.opensuse.org/Portal:Support by
> Scrapeboxmurah123 which is a link to a blogpost in some foreign language. I do
> consider that as unwanted.

This is where FlaggedRevs really shows one of its strengths.  The SPAM
linking is not shown unless you explicitly look in the history or have
approve rights on FlaggedRevs.

By the way, it's not just this one page that the SPAMmer defaced...
there are a bunch of pages (check the contributions for that user).

C.
--
openSUSE 12.1 x86_64, KDE 4.9.0

Re: Addition by some spammer

Rajko M.
On Mon, 3 Sep 2012 22:52:50 +0200
C <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Mon, Sep 3, 2012 at 9:47 PM, Freek de Kruijf
> <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > Today a change ... consider that as unwanted.
>
> This is where FlaggedRevs really shows one of its strengths. ...

Yes :)

> ... (check the contributions for that user).

Standard procedure :)

> C.

Thank you both for reporting this.
It took only few hours from posting spam to being deleted.

--
Regards, Rajko