Acess to opensuse-doc on berlios

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti-2
Hi,

Could I have acess (read only is sufficient - elchevive is my
username) to opensuse-docs in berlios.de? As annonymous I can't see
the books\distribution\en contents (only a locdrop folder)

Regards,

Luiz

Re: Acess to opensuse-doc on berlios

Juergen Weigert-2
On May 24, 10 12:01:09 -0300, Luiz Fernando Ranghetti wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Could I have acess (read only is sufficient - elchevive is my
> username) to opensuse-docs in berlios.de? As annonymous I can't see
> the books\distribution\en contents (only a locdrop folder)

You alredy see all that is there. Annonymous has full read permissions.
Plan is to first populate the locdrop directory, with nightly snapshots of
all opensuse related books source.

We'll switch to the berlios repo as our main development repo later.

I'll work on the snapshot scripts again this week.

        sorry,
                JW-

--
 o \  Juergen Weigert  paint it green!    __/ _=======.=======_