A five year deal with Microsoft to dump Novell/SUSE

A five year deal with Microsoft to dump Novell/SUSE

Fred A. Miller
He makes some GOOD points!

Fred

http://www.linuxjournal.com/node/1000121

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: A five year deal with Microsoft to dump Novell/SUSE

JJ Gitties
On 11/10/06, Fred A. Miller <[hidden email]> wrote:

> He makes some GOOD points!

Not really. His fortune telling  (MS will in 5 years do what they did to
everyone else) are just zealot rants. He doesnt know that for sure and
neither does anyone else.

I am migrating to Ubuntu because, the way I see it, if I am going to use an
alternative OS to "help the little guy who is trying to make a difference".
Then by golly, it better be a "little guy".

Once you partner with Microsoft corporation, you are not the poor struggling
little guy trying to make that difference anymore. At least not in my eyes.

--
jjgitties,

"*We* need to convince OpenSUSE to fork, or let 'em die. To bad, it is a
wonderful Distro. But their parent company is NOT our friend."

OT Re: [SLE] A five year deal with Microsoft to dump Novell/SUSE

Steve Jeppesen