42.2 last chance for translation

Ludwig Nussel
Hi,

This weekend is the last chance to update translations for 42.2!

Especially yast translations, skelcd-openSUSE (=license) and
openSUSE-EULAs can't be accepted later than Monday anymore.

I still see incomplete translations of the license in the following
languages for example:

French 90.0%
Polish 90.0%
Simp. Chinese 80.0%
Trad. Chinese 80.0%
Hungarian 80.0%
Italian 80.0%
Korean 80.0%
Spanish 80.0%
Greek 70.0%

Means the license for those languages won't be displayed at all! So
please complete the missing paragraph(s) to make your work visible.

Web page, download page and search page should be finished by Nov 14th.

cu
Ludwig

--
  (o_   Ludwig Nussel
  //\

Re: 42.2 last chance for translation

Vojtěch Zeisek-2
Dne pátek 4. listopadu 2016 17:58:29 CET, Ludwig Nussel napsal(a):

> Hi,
>
> This weekend is the last chance to update translations for 42.2!
>
> Especially yast translations, skelcd-openSUSE (=license) and
> openSUSE-EULAs can't be accepted later than Monday anymore.
>
> I still see incomplete translations of the license in the following
> languages for example:
>
> French 90.0%
> Polish 90.0%
> Simp. Chinese 80.0%
> Trad. Chinese 80.0%
> Hungarian 80.0%
> Italian 80.0%
> Korean 80.0%
> Spanish 80.0%
> Greek 70.0%
>
> Means the license for those languages won't be displayed at all! So
> please complete the missing paragraph(s) to make your work visible.
>
> Web page, download page and search page should be finished by Nov 14th.
For a languages with contracted translators, we changed some strings
(untranslated or fuzzy), but we could do it only as suggestions. How are these
strings processed now? There are ~20 string suggested. With them we reach 100%
for Czech. :-)
Yours,
V.

--
Vojtěch Zeisek

Komunita openSUSE GNU/Linuxu
Community of the openSUSE GNU/Linux

https://www.opensuse.org/
https://trapa.cz/

Vojtěch Zeisek schrieb:

> Dne pátek 4. listopadu 2016 17:58:29 CET, Ludwig Nussel napsal(a):
>> This weekend is the last chance to update translations for 42.2!
>>
>> Especially yast translations, skelcd-openSUSE (=license) and
>> openSUSE-EULAs can't be accepted later than Monday anymore.
>>
>> I still see incomplete translations of the license in the following
>> languages for example:
>>
>> French 90.0%
>> Polish 90.0%
>> Simp. Chinese 80.0%
>> Trad. Chinese 80.0%
>> Hungarian 80.0%
>> Italian 80.0%
>> Korean 80.0%
>> Spanish 80.0%
>> Greek 70.0%
>>
>> Means the license for those languages won't be displayed at all! So
>> please complete the missing paragraph(s) to make your work visible.
>>
>> Web page, download page and search page should be finished by Nov 14th.
>
> For a languages with contracted translators, we changed some strings
> (untranslated or fuzzy), but we could do it only as suggestions. How are these
> strings processed now? There are ~20 string suggested. With them we reach 100%
> for Czech. :-)

The lock was actually meant to be lifted some weeks. I think you can
merge the suggestions yourself if the contractors didn't process them.

cu
Ludwig

--
  (o_   Ludwig Nussel
  //\
  V_/_  http://www.suse.com/
Graham Norton, HRB 21284 (AG Nürnberg)

Re: 42.2 last chance for translation

Luiz Fernando Ranghetti-2

> Vojtěch Zeisek schrieb:
>>
>> Dne pátek 4. listopadu 2016 17:58:29 CET, Ludwig Nussel napsal(a):
>>>
>>> This weekend is the last chance to update translations for 42.2!
>>>
>>> Especially yast translations, skelcd-openSUSE (=license) and
>>> openSUSE-EULAs can't be accepted later than Monday anymore.
>>>
>>> I still see incomplete translations of the license in the following
>>> languages for example:
>>>
>>> French          90.0%
>>> Polish          90.0%
>>> Simp. Chinese   80.0%
>>> Trad. Chinese   80.0%
>>> Hungarian       80.0%
>>> Italian         80.0%
>>> Korean          80.0%
>>> Spanish         80.0%
>>> Greek           70.0%
>>>
>>> Means the license for those languages won't be displayed at all! So
>>> please complete the missing paragraph(s) to make your work visible.
>>>
>>> Web page, download page and search page should be finished by Nov 14th.
>>

>> For a languages with contracted translators, we changed some strings
>> (untranslated or fuzzy), but we could do it only as suggestions. How are
>> these
>> strings processed now? There are ~20 string suggested. With them we reach
>> 100%
>> for Czech. :-)
>

> The lock was actually meant to be lifted some weeks. I think you can
> merge the suggestions yourself if the contractors didn't process them.
>
> cu
> Ludwig

Hi,

No, its still there, just suggestions for zypper and libzypp.

Regards,

Luiz

> >> For a languages with contracted translators, we changed some strings
> >> (untranslated or fuzzy), but we could do it only as suggestions. How are
> >> these
> >> strings processed now? There are ~20 string suggested. With them we reach
> >> 100%
> >> for Czech. :-)
> >

> > The lock was actually meant to be lifted some weeks. I think you can
> > merge the suggestions yourself if the contractors didn't process them.
> >
> > cu
> > Ludwig
> >

> Hi,
>
> No, its still there, just suggestions for zypper and libzypp.
>
> Regards,
>
> Luiz
> --
I used a Pull Request on github for German zypper translations.

Best regards,
Sarah

>>> The lock was actually meant to be lifted some weeks. I think you can
>>> merge the suggestions yourself if the contractors didn't process them.
>>
>> No, its still there, just suggestions for zypper and libzypp.
>>
> I used a Pull Request on github for German zypper translations.

That bypasses the mechanisms Weblate offers so this is not the way to go.
The lock was meant to be removed since October.
Stanislav, please remove it.

cu
Ludwig

--