10.2 beta 2

Bugzilla from rll@felton.felton.ca.us
Today was supposed to be the day for 10.2 beta 2 to
be released.  So far I have not been able to locate it.

Does anyone have insight into when this will appear?

Cheers,
Bob

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: 10.2 beta 2

Basil Chupin
Robert Lewis wrote:
> Today was supposed to be the day for 10.2 beta 2 to
> be released.  So far I have not been able to locate it.
>
> Does anyone have insight into when this will appear?

I woud also like to know. I've been checking every 1/2 hours or so since
yesterday, 9 Nov, but nada.

BTW, on whose calendar are we to accept "9 Nov" as the release date? I
live in the future: my calendar is showing that today is 10 Nov but on
the east and west coasts of America it is still 9 Nov. In Zurich it is,
of course, 10 Nov.

(And as an aside, this is part of the "9/11" and "11/9" argument: should
not there be also a stipulation that all *dates* should be based on the
same location as UTC/GMT to avoid this uncertainty?)

Cheers.

--
"If the Iranians were to have a nuclear weapon
they could proliferate."

              George W. Bush     21 March 2006

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]

Re: 10.2 beta 2

Boyd Lynn Gerber
On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Basil Chupin wrote:
> Robert Lewis wrote:
> > Today was supposed to be the day for 10.2 beta 2 to
> > be released.  So far I have not been able to locate it.
> >
> > Does anyone have insight into when this will appear?
>
> I woud also like to know. I've been checking every 1/2 hours or so since
> yesterday, 9 Nov, but nada.

It is going out to the mirrors.  I expect an annoucement later.  You can
look at the factory list.  I asked the question their.

--
Boyd Gerber <[hidden email]>
ZENEZ 1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047

Boyd Lynn Gerber wrote:

> On Fri, 10 Nov 2006, Basil Chupin wrote:
>> Robert Lewis wrote:
>>> Today was supposed to be the day for 10.2 beta 2 to
>>> be released.  So far I have not been able to locate it.
>>>
>>> Does anyone have insight into when this will appear?
>> I woud also like to know. I've been checking every 1/2 hours or so since
>> yesterday, 9 Nov, but nada.
>
> It is going out to the mirrors.  I expect an annoucement later.  You can
> look at the factory list.  I asked the question their.
>
> --
> Boyd Gerber <[hidden email]>
> ZENEZ 1042 East Fort Union #135, Midvale Utah  84047

Many thanks for this. On the way, then? :-)

Cheers.

--
If apathy is increasing, where is it coming from?

Please read the FAQs: [hidden email]